• Deliver HSE training to Qisc clients and staff.
• Attend relevant training sessions both theory and practical and be deemed competent in order to qualify as an instructor.
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
• Report directly to line manager.
• Maintain a safe working environment at all times and ensure delegate safety.
• Maintain high QISC standards at all times.
• Be punctual, polite and adhere to QISC’s general conduct policies at all times.
• Train and asses delegates against specific learning outcomes
• Be responsible for the delivery of specific safety induction programmes and related safety courses at company premises.
• Deliver training to requirements as set by QISC and complete relevant paperwork.
• Be able to work different shift patterns including nights.