1. To meet the monthly sales target set by the Marketing Manager for Inflatable setup and maintenance services.
2. To visit the Corporate Companies, communities, Events Company, agencies, etc. on the new product & service offered.
3. To build excellent rapport with corporate clients/ event organizers to encourage new and repeated business opportunities.
4. Maintaining and develop relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails
5. Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
6. Gathering market and customer information
7. Analyzing current and potential markets / trends
8. To assist marketing manager to develop a cost effective product line into profitable revenue generation & increased demand.
– Bachelor in Hotel/Tourism Management
– Entertainment/ Leisure / Hospitality industry exposure will be an added advantage.
– Min 2 to 4 years in sales for Theme Park/Entertainment/Hospitality .
– Excellent Bilingual skills (spoken & written).
– Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Internet search .
– Team player, Dynamic, Task oriented, negotiator, interpersonal skills .
About the Company
With a mission “To complement the families with value added guest services and unique entertaining surprises, while serving the tenants for enhanced mutual benefits”, Hyatt Plaza, a sister concern of Qatar Central Markets Company, has been serving generations of families in Qatar since 2003. Hyatt Plaza Shopping Mall is situated in one of the fastest growing areas in Doha, Al Waab. Placed very next to the magnificent Aspire Park and in the vicinity of sports city, Hyatt plaza provides the right ambience for families to shop, relax, dine and enjoy.
Lush green surroundings, shaded parking, and a family-friendly environment complete the shopping experience at Hyatt Plaza, making it the ideal family shopping destination in the country Spread across 38,000 m2, the mall offers over 74 local and international retail and food outlets, including Géant Hypermarket, Homes ‘R’ Us, Highland, Pari Gallery, and Kiddy Zone. The mall also houses a range of kiosks, selling a rich variety of items, including customized handicrafts and accessories, body care items, confectionary, and the latest in technology.
Recognized as the city’s famous family shopping destination, Hyatt Plaza is also home to Jungle Zone, the first and most popular theme park of its kind in Doha. With exciting rides, attractions, and games, as well as a unique Kids’ Club membership programs, Jungle Zone is widely known for hosting some of the most entertaining personalized kid’s parties in town. In an indoor space area of 4500 m2, Jungle zone provides an amusing experience for the kids with various rides & attractions like Slide winder, Super Jumper, Wild Flume, Mountain Coaster , Bumper Cars, Magic Plane, Mini Rodoe, Pop ups, Video Arcades, Redemption Games and Kiddie rides.