Resolves major operational problems and approves recommended operational solutions for troubleshooting, before implementation.
- Prepare strategic plan and guideline for implementing the troubleshooting recommendations and designate each task to be assigned for the job.
- Take the lead in the pre start up safety review as required.
- Participate in RCA study as required.
- Take the leas or participate in Risk assessments as required.
- Participation and support for RCM as required.
- Participation and support for RIS as required.
- Participation and support for RBI as required.
- Prepare engineering documents for MOC and participate in MOC committee meetings.
- Follow up with operation for AMAN incident tracking list.
- Meeting for process issued with the users as required.
- Calculate the flaring gas quantity and record it in sustainability data sheet by reviewing the DCS status.
- Review the environmental impact with the environment engineer and prepare plan and technical studies for remedial act.
- Analyze the potable water consumption with the environment engineer in order to find sustainable way for water usage.
- Inspects all products operating parameters daily, review operating conditions, discusses observation and issues instructions to rectify problems.
- Provides overall evaluation of the effectiveness of all process functions of the port operating support systems,, recommends changes to improve effectiveness.
- Oversees the identification of capital projects, guides preparation of process design data and contacts other departments for cost estimates.
- Identifies approaches to effect improvements in performance or evolving technology which are capital projects in nature.
- Verification of utility consumption.
- Initiate and update operating procedures as required.
- Troubleshoot and resolve operating problems.
- Proposes policies and procedures changes to enhance port performance.
- Should visit the control room in daily basis and provide process technical support for any process obstacle at start up or shut down if the process equipment of all works progress especially in the ongoing projects, shutdown and startup activities.
- Frequent site visits to the areas.
- Assists in the development and ensures implementation of the Quality, Environmental, Health Safety com
- SabTank Integrated management System (SIMS)
- Responsible for complying with applicable regulatory and Other requirements,.
- Responsible for conforming to the requirements quality, Environmental, Health and Safety components the SabTank Integrated Management System (SIMS).
- Monthly electrical bill Preparation review and entrance in sustainability website .
- Keep very good communication and relation With his superiors, colleagues and Subordinates.
- Prepare training materials and educate the operator.
- Conduct PHA ( revalidation as per the plan ).
- Support E&PS with needed engineering calculation.
- Create required procedure.
- Review sample result for operation activity.
- Performs other duties as required.
Apply Without Registration
Source : Naukrigulf.com