•To ensure total asset integrity, reliability / availability is maintained and that work is executed in a safe and efficient manner.
Rotating / Static equipment (compressor, turbine, pumps) and their ancillaries.
For the asset mentioned above, the jobholder will:
• Execute Field Maintenance activities in accordance with maintenance schedule / plan.
• Execute preventive and corrective maintenance activities.
• Troubleshoot abnormalities arising in the plant and oilfield equipment.
• Execute all assigned work tasks in line with agreed plant operating philosophies, and in line with current Maintenance Craft Procedures and work practices.
• Where applicable, provide input into the 90-day and 14-day planning cycles.
2) Business Processes related:
• Report to Sr. Maintenance Technician on status of daily activities and work progress
• Assist Sr. Maintenance Technician to control and plan work activities.
• Interface with other maintenance/service department staff to coordinate breakdown or routine maintenance work on facilities and plants.
• Signatory for Permit to Work activities within area of responsibility – as licensed and advised by Supervisor.
3) Discipline Activities:
• Give guidance to Assistant or Trainee technicians in the team – to aid their development.
• Take effective action to control emergencies and contain hazards within area of responsibility.
• Order spare parts and consumables to maintain an adequate supply for use in the area and keep record of same.
4) HSE related:
• Maintain a high level of safety awareness and standards in all daily duties and tasks and guide the subordinate staff on safe working practices.
• Proactively manage all HSE aspects of maintenance activity execution and
compliance with directorate HSE plan
• Ensure healthy safeguarding systems for minimum production interruption
• Ensure HSE and PTW systems are followed before starting a job, ensure proper use of tools and PPE, conduct regular site visits, advice co-workers on potential hazards, check safety equipment, notify management of unsafe working conditions, report HSE incidents, actively participate in HSE meetings.
5) Process safety related:
• Ensure that Critical Tasks related to Asset Integrity-Process Safety Management (AI-PSM), as defined in the Procedural Manual, are undertaken and executed.
• Apply AI-PSM principles in all activities.
• Act at all times in accordance with the PDO Statement of Policy on AI-PSM.
• Identify and comply with AI-PSM responsibilities as documented in the AI-PSM System.
6) Other accountabilities:
• Be a member of the Duty Rota.
• Maintain a positive image and actively promote and participate in social activities.
• As member of the of the Asset team fulfil all given tasks which are in line with the overall requirements of the Asset team.
• Good knowledge and understanding of the Oil/Gas process & systems.
• A good knowledge of relevant E&P operations, procedures and practices.
• Self-motivated and is required to have strong leadership skills.
• Should be aware of HSE and process safety requirements.
• Fully computer literate, valid driving license, good communicator and organizer.
• Ability to perform as a team player.