• Interpret civil and structural drawings using governing codes and standards, engineering formulas, skills and experience, materials and symbols on blueprints and apply construction specifications in conformance with the project and client’s specifications.
• Analyzes civil and structural engineering plans, designs and layout and other factors that can affect costs, such as location, material labor, workers, and duration of the project, machinery and equipment’s that will make the work fast and reliable.
• Capable to justify and present resolution to Project Manager for the civil and structural cost of wasted materials and possible delays in the scope of work.
• Utilize cost estimation methods to perform civil and structural take offs of labor, time, material, equipment and develop accurate estimates or risks involved in the projects and prepare design recovery schedules.
• Assist in analyzing vendor’s quotations and associated civil/structural status issues.
• Process submittals, RFI’s and Changes Updating civil/structural drawings and prepare methods statements, procedures and guidelines and handle drawings allocation systems.
• Discuss with Project Managers, line Supervisors and or Client for all civil/structural issues and recommends appropriate technical advises to complete the specific areas of works.
• Assist Superintendent and Project Manager in the implementation of subcontracted civil and structural scope of work.
• Complies with the highest level of safety during all stages of project execution to avoid any type of incidents and or accidents. Take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace.
• Complies with all statutory requirements connected with the implementation of project.
• Assist in the proper closeout of project including transmittal of final documentation to client
Desired Candidate Profile
Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering from reputable college or university.
The Candidate should have minimum 5 years experience of civil works in an Oil & Gas Industry
Civil Estimators Civil Quantity Surveyor, Oil & Gas , Petroleum , Contract Management , Estimation , Tendering, Quantity Surveying