Responsible for maintaining all the aspect of facilities management with regards to residential, commercial tower and grounds. Performs and supervises tasks related to HVAC, electrical, Plumbing, Security, environmental, safety and custodial.
• Develops and manages the facility work order system. Assigns task to appropriate team members.
• Oversees and provides custodial needs of residential, commercial properties.
• Keeps the properties safe by making sure they meet building code requirements.
• Works with Real Estate and Asset Management manager to report problems, solutions, and cost associated. Provides a weekly status update on any pending projects.
• Supervise all FM team: groundkeepers, maintenance and custodial employees.
• Lead and manage FM team to ensure highest standard of client service.
• Negotiate with new and existing contractors and vendors related to maintenance.
• Develop and maintain a relationship with all contractors and vendors ensuring efficient facility operations.
• Implement procedures for handling, storing, safekeeping and destruction of hazardous materials.
• Works with Real Estate and Asset Management to manage annual facility budget.
• Regularly inspect residential and commercial properties for areas of concern.
• Manage relationship with tenants as needed.
• Ensure compliance and implementation of policies as they relate to residential and commercial tower.
• Serves as primary contact for facility related emergencies which may require evening and weekend work.
• Ensure compliance with applicable codes, laws, rules, regulations, standards, policies and procedures.
• Manage contracts for repairs and maintenance services provided by contractors and companies.
• Coordinate with supply chain department with regards to the equipment, furniture and supplies of materials.
• Prepare reports, Correspondence, Purchase orders, invoice to the Real Estate and Asset Management and Finance Department.
• Ensure the safety and security of all the residential apartment and commercial offices. Monitor and supervise the security staff.
• Liaising with contractors and companies for the routine maintenance of residential and commercial electrical and mechanical maintenance and inspection.
Real Estate, MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Facility Management, Facilities Management
Desired Candidate Profile
• Bachelor’s degree in facilities management, engineering or a relevant qualification.
• Minimum of 5 years of management experience in a facilities
• Experience in managing similar work in a Mid-sized Real Estate and Asset Management organization.
• Experience in Qatar or Dubai or any GCC countries would be an added advantage.
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Knowledge of Arabic would be an added advantage
• Candidate with Qatar Driving License would be preference.